Ten reasons to choose Trail riding and enduro holidays in Bulgaria
1. Off road - no bike licence required
2. Very Friendly locals
3. Amazing scenery and culture
4. Every terrain you could wish for
5. The biggest / steepest climbs and descents
6. 1000's of miles of trails and tracks
7. Biggest unrestricted territory for riding in Europe
8. Isolated wilderness
9. We only use local Bulgarian guides
10. One of the best value countries in Europe to visit
Bulgaria was recognised in 681 and is one of the first countries in Europe. It is a small country with a truly unique natural environment with much of the land protected. It is a scenic landscape with an abundance of rivers, lakes and mineral springs that are rich in plant and animal life. There are golden sandy beaches, vast plains and high mountains and along with the never-ending evergreen forests, this provides a remarkable experience best viewed, in our opinion, on a motorcycle.
BBS Adventure: A Bulgarian trail-riding holiday is one full of hidden surprises. Challenge yourself with endless wide-open trails, tight single tracks; we have all the terrain on our doorstep.
Bulgaria is where the soaring summits leave you breathless, the forests that echo with the cry of Europe's remaining wolves, the epic views, crazy hill climbs and descents that will test you and your brakes! Off road trail riding in Bulgaria wins in the best place to ride a motorcycle, hands down!
At BBS Adventures we can take you further than you have ever dreamed, we can ship your motorcycle to Bulgaria and we can guide you into the wilderness on your own bike. Experience great food and roaring fires, outdoor pools and thermal spas to relax prepare you for each days trail riding in this isolated Eastern wilderness. 80,000 sq hectares of open access land awaits you for this amazing trail riding experience, more tracks and trails than you could do in a lifetime.
We can cater for hard enduro, only for the serious rider, great practice for any of the major races.
Hare and hounds style riding, featuring fast and flowing tracks with some technical challenges thrown in.
Trail riding holidays, perfect for those who just want to ride their bikes in this glorious ever-changing landscape.
Guided motorcycle trail riding holidays are perfect for those on bigger bikes who want to venture into the wildness knowing that our ever watchful and attentive 1st aid and mechanically trained guides will be on hand for any mishap.
Usually we have a mixture of all types of riding and tailor each holiday to what you want and to the level of riding you and your group desire.
Why choose BBS Adventures for your Trail Riding holiday
1. 3 years experience running off road motorcycle tours in Bulgaria
2. Our Bulgarian partner company has over 15 years providing adventure holidays
3. We have access to over 80,000 square hectares of off road rides with mountains up to 3000 meters
4. UK return bike transportation and (soon) hire bike options
5. Expert local mountain men guides - see our 'About Us' page
6. The motorcycle trail riding company offers free inclusive personal helicopter recover insurance
7. A friendly personal service - from bikers for bikers!
8. Off road there is no bike licence required which means you can ride with your kids if desired
9. 100% of our guests have said they want to come again
10. 80% have already re booked
So what are you waiting for?
4 riders on any date to confirm the event
8 riders maximum per guided group
Motorcycle Transport Only options available.
Off road, we recommend using a guide.
On road, there are so many places in and around Bulgaria, I will write a new page just to try to cover some of them.